Catch-up: early- to mid-April
So I got the idea for this blog today (April 20), but I've done some impressive shit over the past week, so I thought I'd document this past stuff now, and then try to keep current going forward. I've done other good shit too (like organizing the shed, seeding and fertilizing the lawn, cleaning the clutter from the office, scheduling and taking Neo to the vet on my own, cleaning the desk on Serena's side of the bed, etc.), but I don't remember the dates:
In early April, I picked up all the fallen sticks in the yard and fertilized the lawn.
On Sunday, April 16 (Easter), I cleaned the front garden beds, freeing many covered crocuses.
On Monday, April 17 (or maybe Tuesday, April 18 - can't remember for sure), I cleaned and organized the pantry/laundry room.
On Wednesday, April 19, I sorted/organized all the receipts and gathered the rent receipts and bank statements and mortgage statements to prepare for taxes.
On Thursday, April 20, I drove out to Baldwin to check on why the upstairs had no heat or hot water. By the time I arrived, they said the hot water was now back, but still no heat. After checking downstairs, I found they had no power (they're supposed to get restored on 4/21), and due to the thermostats being controlled electrically (even though the heating power is from natural gas), the entire system was shut down. I delivered one heater to the upstairs for the time being. I also went to GWC to get the circular saw to help Phoenix build a shelf for his soundbar. Also, I got a computer, a CRT monitor, 3 scanners and an electric typewriter recycled FOR FREE (they actually are at work and will be brought to the free recycling event by Ron on Saturday).
Oh, and I also called the Rivertown newspaper to follow up on an email she sent me about a mysterious charge (turns out it was a long-delayed refund from July of 2016).
In early April, I picked up all the fallen sticks in the yard and fertilized the lawn.
On Sunday, April 16 (Easter), I cleaned the front garden beds, freeing many covered crocuses.
On Monday, April 17 (or maybe Tuesday, April 18 - can't remember for sure), I cleaned and organized the pantry/laundry room.
On Wednesday, April 19, I sorted/organized all the receipts and gathered the rent receipts and bank statements and mortgage statements to prepare for taxes.
On Thursday, April 20, I drove out to Baldwin to check on why the upstairs had no heat or hot water. By the time I arrived, they said the hot water was now back, but still no heat. After checking downstairs, I found they had no power (they're supposed to get restored on 4/21), and due to the thermostats being controlled electrically (even though the heating power is from natural gas), the entire system was shut down. I delivered one heater to the upstairs for the time being. I also went to GWC to get the circular saw to help Phoenix build a shelf for his soundbar. Also, I got a computer, a CRT monitor, 3 scanners and an electric typewriter recycled FOR FREE (they actually are at work and will be brought to the free recycling event by Ron on Saturday).
Oh, and I also called the Rivertown newspaper to follow up on an email she sent me about a mysterious charge (turns out it was a long-delayed refund from July of 2016).






Comments
Post a Comment