Description
Blogger is being a dick and won't let me add my blog description even though it is less than 500 characters and I'm sick of wasting all my fucking time just trying to do this one basic thing - so I'll just post my blog description in my first post:
My e(strange)d wife has long complained that I'm "not doing the things that need to be done" & I'm not someone she can "depend on to help with the decisions & doing...the really heavy, stressful stuff" & that she is "the only one who sees things that need to be done & does them". But I can't do things & then point them out to her, because that would seem like I'm doing these things for the wrong reason. So this will be my evidence vault, should I ever need it.
My e(strange)d wife has long complained that I'm "not doing the things that need to be done" & I'm not someone she can "depend on to help with the decisions & doing...the really heavy, stressful stuff" & that she is "the only one who sees things that need to be done & does them". But I can't do things & then point them out to her, because that would seem like I'm doing these things for the wrong reason. So this will be my evidence vault, should I ever need it.
Comments
Post a Comment