April 29, 2017
I haven't gotten around to making note of the things I've accomplished over the past few days due to either being too busy or feeling too blah, but I have jotted down some notes I'll transcribe now:
On 4/25 & 4/26 I honestly didn't get much done; feeling too depressed. Basically I just got milf & coffee from the co-op, and made mac & cheese for dinner. I also put away the dishes on either Tuesday or Wednesday - I can't remember which.
On Thursday the 27th I did spend about 3 hours sorting through boxes and either consolidating them or setting them aside for shredding (5 boxes!). I also vacuumed the stairs, living room and dining room. I refilled the soap dispensers in the kitchen and bathroom.
On Friday, we spent time as a family, eating at Song Garden and walking to grocery stores (and finding weird things like "the necessary evil of Huron season" essay in the produce dept., and Challenge Butter). I think we all enjoyed it.
As of this writing today:
*I got up early and got the 5 boxes loaded into the car to take to the bank for the shredding event. Phoenix came along to help.
*I drove to Fleet Farm to purchase a new circuit breaker
*I drove to GWC to get the electrical tools
*I drove to Baldwin to replace the bad circuit breaker - and I was able to successfully complete the repair without electrocuting myself!
*I did more work clearing the leaves and small trees out of the Mini-Kinni, then took 5 waste containers to the compost site.
On 4/25 & 4/26 I honestly didn't get much done; feeling too depressed. Basically I just got milf & coffee from the co-op, and made mac & cheese for dinner. I also put away the dishes on either Tuesday or Wednesday - I can't remember which.
On Thursday the 27th I did spend about 3 hours sorting through boxes and either consolidating them or setting them aside for shredding (5 boxes!). I also vacuumed the stairs, living room and dining room. I refilled the soap dispensers in the kitchen and bathroom.
On Friday, we spent time as a family, eating at Song Garden and walking to grocery stores (and finding weird things like "the necessary evil of Huron season" essay in the produce dept., and Challenge Butter). I think we all enjoyed it.
As of this writing today:
*I got up early and got the 5 boxes loaded into the car to take to the bank for the shredding event. Phoenix came along to help.
*I drove to Fleet Farm to purchase a new circuit breaker
*I drove to GWC to get the electrical tools
*I drove to Baldwin to replace the bad circuit breaker - and I was able to successfully complete the repair without electrocuting myself!
*I did more work clearing the leaves and small trees out of the Mini-Kinni, then took 5 waste containers to the compost site.
Comments
Post a Comment