May 1, 2017
Well, yesterday I really did nothing of note, other than having some quality time in the kitchen with Serena over coffee.
Today, however...after work I got dog food, went to Baldwin to check on the downstairs electricity/upstairs electrical & heating issues (the upstairs is fine, just waiting for the downstairs to get their shit together and get electricity again). I also filled up the car with gas and dropped a big bag of aluminum cans off at the hockey rink.
I'm going to try to get the rest of my shit together now - probably slowly at first. Like, I am going to try to get up at 6:50 every day, and from there go into exercise and stuff.
Today, however...after work I got dog food, went to Baldwin to check on the downstairs electricity/upstairs electrical & heating issues (the upstairs is fine, just waiting for the downstairs to get their shit together and get electricity again). I also filled up the car with gas and dropped a big bag of aluminum cans off at the hockey rink.
I'm going to try to get the rest of my shit together now - probably slowly at first. Like, I am going to try to get up at 6:50 every day, and from there go into exercise and stuff.
Comments
Post a Comment